LEARN HOW TO DESIGN A CAR THIS SUMMER
30 days, 80 hours
India’s Biggest studio style Car designing Internship
Join Us ! Today to Learn Car Sketching, Surface Modeling, Digital sculpting and rendering from Industries best Transportation & Industrial designers
Join – Interact – Learn – Practice – Be Industry Ready..!
REGISTRATIONS FOR ASBC 2022 ARE OPEN NOW!
Hurry UP! Fill the form to grab your seat.
Scan the QR code (Expertshub Learning LLP)to complete payment.
India's Highly Rated Program By Students
4.7 Star Rating
586 Customer Reviews
4.9 Star Rating
60 Customer Reviews
4.3 Star Rating
150 Customer Reviews
Highlights of the Internship
- 8 days 70 Hours* (50 hrs class + 20 hrs project) certified India’s one and only Studio style Automotive designing & Styling Internship.
- 30 Days 180 Hrs ( 80 Hrs offline + 100 Hrs Online) Certified India’s first Internship on Transportation Design.
- Get Globally Recognized Internship Certification Jointly Certified by Solaris, E-Cell of IIM Udaipur & Expertshub.
- Get Hands on Training on Basic to Advanced level of techniques in Automotive Sketching, Digital rendering, surface modeling, Hard prototyping, Vehicle packaging and different digital tools in styling.
- Get trained by well experienced industrial designers and automotive digital sculptures in India who were part of elite design schools in the world.
- Get industry recognized International internship certification to improve your career prospectus in the area of Automotive Designing & Styling.
- Get Internationally Valid ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification from EIAC, Dubai and LMS, India.
- Complete your industrial Design research Project under the guidance of India’s best transportation designers.
- Special career development tips on Interview skills with guidance to tackle design entrances session by veterans.
- Compete and Win ” ASBC Best Product Design Award” at the end of the internship
- Compete with other participant and win ” Best Stylist Award”
*Hours are calculated basically the min time need to spend by student in class and beyond classroom on their project work.
Who Can Attend
- The internship is designed for B.E/B.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Production and Industrial engineering students.
- School /Intermediate /+2 / PU College Students who want to explore design industry and Join B.Des in Future.
- Any other Engineering/arts/commerce branch students who is Interested in learning Automotive Design.
- Diploma Engineers interested in pursuing further studies on automotive styling/Design part time or full time basis.
- Automotive Design enthusiasts (under grad & passed out’s).
Important Dates and Notes
30 Days Internship: Rs.6000/- per Participant It Includes Offline and Online Training Program, Hands-On Lab, Certification, Study Materials, Mentored Industry Project, Experts Support, Assignments, Human Resources Fee and Applicable Taxes.(group discounts are also available).
Fees payment deadline for Individual Registration: 13th, September 2021
Fees Payment Deadline for group Registration: 13th, September 2021
Only limited seats per each centre available and the seats are filled on “FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE BASIS” If the seats are completed before the deadline we will close the registrations, so to make sure you grab a seat by completing the registration process at the earliest.