AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNING AND STYLING BOOT CAMP
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY SIMULATION INTERNSHIP (AISI) WINTER – 2013
Highlights of the Internship
- 7 days 60 Hours certified India’s first Intensive Designing & Styling Boot Camp.
- Courses are designed by Industries best designers worked on AUDI, BMW & GM cars.
- Get Hands on Training on Basic to Advanced level of Digital Sketching, Rendering, surface modelling, Interior & Exterior designing of automobiles.
- Get Trained by well experienced Automotive Designers in India.
- Get Certify as Automotive Design Sculpture at the end of the Internship
- Complete your Mini Design Project under the guidance of India’s best Automobile designers
- Compete with other participant and win ” Best Design Intern Award”
- Special seminar on Higher Education Opportunities in Australia, UK, Canada & Newzealand by our International Recruitment partner.
Who can Participate
- The internship is designed for B.E/B.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Production and Industrial engineering students
- Engineers interested in pursuing further studies on part time or full time basis.
- Automotive enthusiasts (under grad & passed out’s).
Internship fees : Rs.5000/Per Participant It Includes Taxes,Registration Kit, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee. (group discounts available)
Early Bird Group Discounts Closes on : Nov 16th 2013. (upon the request of many students the early bird group discount has been extended. Please make sure your payment will reach us before 01.00pm 16th November 2013.)
Application Deadline: November 20th 2013
Training Fees payment deadline:November 21st 2013
December 23rd to 29th 2013, Chennai
December 2nd to 8th 2013, Hyderabad
December 9th to 15th 2013, Pune
Internship Venue address : Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune.
Chennai Internship Venue : SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Chennai – 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Hyderabad Internship Venue : Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology (VNRVJIET) Bachupally, Nizampet(SO), Hyderabad-500090.
Pune Internship Venue : Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering (SKNCOE). Vadgaon Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra.
Accommodation & food: Available in- all campus (extra charges for accommodation and food Tentative fee for accommodation is Rs.300 per student per day which includes Accommodation in college hostel and Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner)
NOTE : Students have to bring their own laptop with min. 512 MB dedicated graphics card for practical Hands On training
Help Line Numbers:
Chennai Center : +91 80567 82897, +91 9094721060
Hyderabad Center : +91 9491193044, +91 80567 82897
Pune Center : +91 80567 82897, +91 9943028241.
REGISTER FOR THIS INTERNSHIP